V1.1.0 - 2014.09.24
We've just released a new version of SweepBoard and we're pretty psyched. Not only did we cleaned up a lot of our backlog of issues, but we added the multi-repositories support. We have some more coming, but let me walk you through what we've just pushed online:
- Multi repository support: you can now create boards which can combine multiple GitHub repositories into a single Kanban board. This is particularly useful to manage large projects which often span over several repositories.
- Realtime updates from GitHub: if you update things on GitHub, the changes will now immediately appear on SweepBoard. This means your team can independently update and categorize issues with or without SweepBoard; your boards will always be up to date.
- Wizard: we added a wizard for new users to walk them through the main features of SweepBoard.
- Pull request: we are now styling pull requests differently from regular issues.
- Github events: we are now displaying GitHub events (label changes, assignments, etc) in the issues threads. We've had a bit of fun with our 404 page.
There are a lot more features coming in the next few weeks, including:
- Milestone support: allowing you to manage GitHub milestones from SweepBoard. This will integrate with the multi-repos support, allowing you to sync milestones across multiple repositories.
- Analytics: you will be able to access various metrics related to your projects; activity, cycle time, contributors stats, etc.
- Stable enterprise version: you'll be able to run SweepBoard on premises. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in becoming a beta tester. And much more.